Extra Firm Compression (30-40 mmHg)
• Post Procedure Compression for the prevention of Swelling after surgery
• Post-procedure of larger veins to maintain treatment success
• Prevention, management and treatment of DVT or Post-Thrombotic Syndrome
• Superficial phlebitis
• Mild lymphedema after decongestant therapy to maintain reduction
• Orthostatic / postural hypotension
• Post-fracture, post-traumatic edema
• Brand: VARCOH ®
• Series: Medical
• Color: Beige | Black
• Gender: Unisex | Men | Women
• Compression Level: 30-40 mmHg
• Quantity: 1 Pair
• Fabric: Opaque
• Texture: Soft Comfort
• Material: 70% nylon, 30% spandex
All Day Long... All Day Strong! Enjoy all-day comfort and medical management of edema with graduated compression and containment. For management of advanced venous edema, lymphedema, post-surgical edema and general edema.
• Maintains more graduated compression moving up the leg compared to traditional stockings
• High modulus in-lay yarns provide containment and work to maintain limb profile
• Secure dotted grip-top band 100% of microfiber sits next to the skin
How it works:
In compression hosiery Varcoh ®, the largest percentage of pressure on the legs occurs at the ankle and is gently spread across the leg up to the thigh. This ensures normal blood circulation and allows for the better flow of fluid out of the limbs, which keeps the feet from swelling throughout the day.
Why do we treat varicose veins?
First and foremost, veins are treated to make the legs feel better. Even those patients with relatively mild symptoms of leg pain or swelling are frequently pleased by how much better their legs feel after treatment. Patients with more severe symptoms are relieved to be able to return to their daily activities without the limitations their varicose vein symptoms had been creating.
We also treat the legs to make them look better. Oftentimes the disfigurement of large varicose veins is such that patients forego activities to avoid embarrassment, which negatively affects their lifestyle.
Finally, we treat varicose veins to prevent them from getting worse. Varicose vein disease is both chronic and progressive. If untreated, over time it may lead to more symptomatic legs and, for a minority of patients possible complications of persistent swelling, leg discoloration, clotting (phlebitis), heavy bleeding, or venous leg ulcers.
PERFECT FIT: Varcoh® is a Medical Quality Brand, commonly purchased in surgical supply stores where they are professionally fitted.
✸ Size Note:
Because these support socks are narrower than normal stockings, you could order one size larger if they belong to the following cases:
1. Between two sizes;
2. First time wearing compression stockings,
3. Want more comfortable to wear.
✸ If you don't know how to choose the size, please contact us.