Compression stockings are medical grade devices designed to move blood flow.
● Helps prevent and relieve moderate to severe varicose veins (also during pregnancy).
● For post-surgical and post-sclerotherapy treatment to help prevent the reappearance of varicose and spider veins.
● Helps in treatment of moderate to severe edema or lymphatic edema.
● Helps with the management of active ulcers and manifestations of post-thrombotic syndrome (PTS).
● Helps relieve superficial thrombophlebitis.
● Helps prevent orthostatic hypotension (sudden fall in blood pressure when standing).
● Helps prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT), also known as economy class syndrome.
Brand: Varcoh ®
Gender: Unisex | Men's | Women's
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
Fabric: Durable / Unisex
Age group: Adult
Varcoh Relief 20-30 mmHg Unisex compression stockings.
Sold as a pair.
Fabric Content: 70% Nylon, 30% Spandex
Healthy legs don't have to be expensive! Varcoh Relief provides quality and efficacy at a moderate price.
** Traditional unisex design with the highest performance
** Easy to put on
✸ Size Note:
Because these support socks are narrower than normal stockings, you could order one size larger if they belong to the following cases:
1. Between two sizes;
2. First time wearing compression stockings,
3. Want more comfortable to wear.
✸ If you don't know how to choose the size, please contact us.